People dedicated to Integrity, Personal Service, Respect, and Knowledge
have built our business.
Party Rental Ltd. began as a small table and chair rental company in 1972 and has grown into one of the premiere event equipment rental services in the nation. With an ever-expanding product line of tables, chairs, tableware, and linens, we surpass the offerings of our competitor and maintain continuity to providing the most superb selections for all events.
With the growth of the market and our 8 locations, we have positions available for people that are highly motivated, experienced, and possess the values that have made this company a leader in the industry.
Customer Service - Event Rental Specialist
The purpose of the Event Rental Specialist is to provide exceptional customer service and support to all customers, current and new in fulfilling their request. Provide ongoing customer support with all functions pertaining to the customer Event.
- Service oriented with the ability and willingness to serve customers from order inception until completion of event. Suggest alternatives solutions to customers when needed.
- Answer phones and assist customers with orders, questions or any concerns relating to their event. Make sure that all work is accurate and all queries are resolved.
- Ability to handle heavy volume of customer inquiries via phone and/or email
- Proactively handle any order conflicts or issues timely, equipment and credit related, before the event is delivered.
- Serve as the customer champion to successfully manage, act and resolve customer needs with a sense of urgency and to the satisfaction of the customer while adhering to company guidelines.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations by ensuring that all customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Communicates freely with leaders, supervisors and management any issues or problems that need further clarification or handling.
- Ability to prioritize consistently with the goal to complete and/or resolve issues by the end of the day.
- Collaborate and build relationships with Sales, Operations, Credit, Logistics, and other personnel in regards to the timely resolution of customer issues.
- Work effectively across teams and departments in an effort to provide excellent customer service internally and externally.
- Product and operational knowledge must be kept current daily regarding equipment and linens by utilizing the website, showroom and intranet.
- H.S Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- 0-3 years in a customer service orientated environment
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Prior catering, event planning or other hospitality experience a plus
- Our customers schedule their events 24/7 therefore you need to able to work a flexible schedule with occasional nights and weekends.
- Associates degree in marketing, communications, business, English, art, fashion or other related subjects
- 3+ years’ experience in food and beverage, arts or events planning business in a high volume, demanding and customer focused environment
- Ability to thrive in a team orientated, fast pace and innovative environment
- Strong sense of ethics, etiquette and tact
- Ability to establish and develop relationships with customers, internal and external
- Problem solver and solution oriented with the ability to identify and handle conflicts timely
- Positive attitude and team player!
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal,
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to complete and manage a large volume of high quality work quickly coupled with the ability to multi task effectively
- Timely return of responses to customers, orders and information request
- Proficiently use resources of team to satisfy customer expectations.
- Positive attitude, composure, humor, creativity, adaptability and approachability
- Good to excellent computer skills including use of MS office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Availability to work flexible day/night and weekend schedules due to the seasonal nature of the PRL customers business volume. Be able to adhere to assigned schedule as business dictates
Candidates that possess the basic qualifications of the position are encouraged to apply by emailing their resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line "Event Rental Specialist". Salary requirements must also be included in the email. Candidates that do not possess the basic qualifications stated above will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer providing ongoing training, benefits programs, competitive salaries, and commission salaries with unlimited upside.